Monday, July 9, 2012

Tribute


AS PROMISED IN THE LAST POST, HERE IS EDDIE'S TRIBUTE TO CRYSTAL FOR HER 30TH BIRTHDAY LAST MONTH. 



Crystal...




"Universally Loved and Respected" - TIME Magazine



"Grace Under Pressure" - From Snuggles to Struggles



"She's 30?" - Math Digest



"In a word... COMPASSIONATE!" - Compassion Intl.



"She's Real People" - Real People Magazine



"A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, A SONG THAT NEVER LOST its MAGIC,

A RARE AND PRECIOUS GEM, A WORK OF ART, A REAL JOY, THE GIRL

THAT SHARES HER BEAUTIFUL HEART" - DAD-E



Should I attempt to list your many admirable attributes?



Do I summarize how I've been impacted by you?



How bout if I detail the laughter we've shared?



Should I share one special story?



Can I tell you all the reasons I'm so proud of you?



Each of these "lists" would fall short.



What I'm most thankful for are the years, days, hours, moments and memories we've been able to share. Over that time, I've had the pleasure and privilege of witnessing a remarkable little girl grow into an amazing young lady. Thanks for the front row seat.



As you celebrate your first thirty years and begin the next thirty,

know that you have inspired, encouraged, consoled, forgave, lived, laughed, listened, cared and loved like no one I've ever known. God blessed you and you continue to be a blessing to so many.



You have had many unique experiences and have accomplished much.

What is most impressive is the why and how you've done these things.



As a parent, you have given Mom and me much pride and joy. You were special since day one. Somehow, you stayed golden.



Today is cause for celebration.



It's the anniversary of you!



With Love,



Dad-E



No comments: